Monday, February 9, 2009

Greetings

Howdy all!  I wanted to make a quick, general post to say hello and share a little about myself.  My name is Andrew T. Mason.  My friends call me Andy.  I am married with a new daughter, our first.  Needless to say, we're very proud.  Other than that, I live in the Midwest and have a job that I love.  I think it's safe to say that life is good.

About this blog...

I don't know what it's going to be about and I'm not sure what shape it will take as I am new to this sort of thing.  I am looking forward to see where it goes.  I suppose I'll write about what I know (or think I know) and share some things that I find interesting.  Music, film, arts, politics, and family life immediately come to mind.  It will certainly be my two cents and, since it will most likely be opinion, it won't always be right.  I suppose there's enough opinion in the world these days.  That said, I appreciate you stopping by.  With luck, you'll find something interesting.

Best,
Andy