Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jerk Store - redstate.com - "I Too Want Barack Obama to Fail"

I don't think it gets any more clear than this. From redstate.com, Erick Erickson, who apparently creamed his jeans during Rush Limbaugh's speech last night, says that he "supports the president, just not his stated mission." He continues to say, "if Barack Obama succeeds, then the American way of life fails." Following this mind numbing logic, there's a petition to sign, which says "I will join the Red State Army of Activists and fight for freedom by working to undermine Barack Obama's agenda and helping him fail."

Just so I'm clear, brain trust Erickson wants President Obama to fail, which means that the country falls deeper into recession, possibly depression. A recession, mind you, which was created by leaders he elected and agree with his American way of life. Therefore, he wants this country to fail. Am I wrong? In addition, he's recruting activists to undermine his plans to insure that the country fails.

I don't know what kind of America you think you are going to loose, Mr. Erickson, but Americans I know want to see it succeed, regardless of the plan or who is in charge.

Is that a Jerk Store commercial I hear?

1 comment: