Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Andrew T. Reviews the Last 100 Days

It’s a big day in America as 100 days have come and gone.  What has happened during that time and is it significant? 

Well, I say it’s been great and full of significance.  Our daughter is getting bigger and cuter by the day.  She was just 17 days old on January 20 and she really couldn’t do much but eat, sleep, cry, and poop.  Now she’s smiling, cooing, grabbing things, calling out in that special way that 16 week olds do, and giggling a little.  She’s started day care about a month ago and is adjusting well.  My wife has also gone back to work and hasn’t adjusted nearly as well, but that was to be expected.  As for me, work has been great and I love my family.  So, yes, the last 100 days has been a great success.

Was there something else that should have been noted today?

No comments:

Post a Comment