Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Audition Reel of Anti-Gay Marriage Ad - Wow!

Yes, I am piling on.  Here are actors auditioning for that terrible anti-gay marriage ad I mentioned earlier today.  Just watch.  I can’t add any more than I already have.

Wait, I will add this.  I tried to be a professional actor at one time and I was probably as good if not worse than these folks.  Some of them might truly be in favor of this ad and some of them might just need to eat.  I’m just throwing that out there.  That doesn’t take away the fact that this is a horrible ad that accomplishes the amazing feat of being equally hilarious!  Oh, and that California Doctor isn’t a doctor but she plays one on TV! 

Ok, now I’m done.

Many thanks to Gawker.

2 comments:

  1. It was so funny, the lady with the short dark hair, the third person, had messed up and there was a pause and an odd look on her face, as if she was thinking, "what am I say? What is this about?!". She may have been thinking that, but she probably was thinking "Agh! I botched that up."

    Seems like what they're going to do is one of those commercials where they have all sorts of people switching back and forth with the words. That's why the green background. They'll cut and paste the people and the places.

    Very interesting. Excruciating to watch through the same words over and over again.

    Ahhhhh I'm being brainwashed! Help! Andrew! What have you done! I'm going to go have some nightmares now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather be gay than have ears like audition #4

    ReplyDelete