Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RNC Virtual Tea Bags, Still Pushing Debunked Tax Figures Regarding Cap and Trade

Oh, boy!  Oh, boy!  The new RNC email is here!  Open it up!  What’s in side? 

Oh my, I can send a virtual tea bag to one of four evil Democrats!  Who is worse…Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or Joe Biden.  Golly, I hate them all!  This sure does help me get my tea bag to the people who need it the most since real tea bags are causing a panic in Congress.

But wait, there’s more!  Seeing as they’re recreating the Boston Tea Party, they want to make sure that you’re aware of “[t]he proposed cap and trade program on carbon emissions Obama wants would impose at least $646 billion in new energy taxes -- $3,100 for every American family a year.”

Buzz!  Sorry Michael, that’s incorrect!  That $3,100 figure is wrong and it’s been proven wrong by none other than the man who wrote the report on which this figure is based.  Sorry, but we do have some Rice-a-Roni as a parting gift.

Notice how I went from excited kids checking the mail to schlocky game show?  I blame cold medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment