Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why am I Getting Virtual Tea Bags?

Twice today, in my personal email account, I have gotten “Virtual Tea Bags” which state:

Dear President Obama, Vice President Biden, Senator Reid & Speaker Pelosi,

I do not believe that it is patriotic to pay more taxes. And I do not approve of the $1.4 trillion in new taxes, $636 billion in higher energy taxes, the staggering redistribution of wealth and wasteful spending you are prescribing as a cure for the economic crisis.

To hold the Democrats in Washington accountable for their record tax, spend and borrow schemes, I am sending a virtual tea bag to protest your plans to raise taxes on every American this Tax Day.

What’s up with that?  Shouldn’t they be going to the people they’re addressed to?  Maybe it’s a ploy to get me to spread the word.  I mean, I did post about it yesterday and included the link so you could send your very own.  Maybe they think that I’ll write something about it and send it out into the world wide web?

Touché, GOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment