Thursday, May 21, 2009

Olbermann to Limbaugh “We Believe You Suck!”

Sweet WTF on last night’s Countdown. Limbaugh challenges MSNBC to go 30 days without mentioning him claiming that the network depends on his shenanigans for ratings. Sure they do. Personally, I watch MSNBC because I tend to trust them more than other purveyors of cable news. Plus, I enjoy Olbermann and Maddow. This is neither here nor there. I think Rushie Rush doesn’t like being called out for his BS on a daily basis.

Please, enjoy Keith Olbermann as he tears down Little Limbaugh’s fantasy:

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

2 comments:

  1. Greta Garbo. lol!
    Rush withdrawl. lol!
    FU roflmao!
    OMG! I love this video! Thank you thank you thank you! You made my day, thank you!
    lava lamp of hate speech and condesention.(I don't think I spelled that right)
    How about I don't follow the bouncing Rush. I'm scared (knees knocking together in fear).

    ReplyDelete