Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome Back! Don’t Forget-It’s Tuesday, Not Monday

Welcome back, ya’ll!  I trust everybody had a restful long weekend.  I hope that you all have an enjoyable short week.  To start you off right, I offer a little blast from the past.  A little show from the 70’s that gave Vincent Vega his start:

A little side note about “Welcome Back Kotter.”  I was talking to an individual who was about 17 years younger than me.  He had just returned from Ireland after living there for five months and I said something to the effect of, “Hey, welcome back, Mr. Kotter!”  Unfortunately for my old ass, he didn’t know what I was talking about, which crushed me.  I mean, here’s this kid looking at me like I’m the squarest square he’s ever met.  I like to think that I’m a pretty with it kind of guy, you know? 

Wait, it’s not me, it’s him!  Yeah!  That’s it!  I’m not old, he’s not hip!  He’s the square!!! 

Awesome!  I feel better about it already!  Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment