Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do You Want Change or Not? If You Answer Yes, Then It’s On You!

Look, I’m not going to spend a lot of time on this one and I’m not going to ramble on and link cites to prove my point.

If you want real change in our country, then it’s on you to do something about it.  I’m not talking about taking it to the streets.  I’m talking about firing off an email to your representative.  I’m talking about picking up your phone and leaving a voice mail for you senator.  The negative headlines are already beginning to sprout up.  If you want a public option for health care and want to see clean energy become a reality, then contact your people in Washington and tell them.  Tell them specifically what you want.  It doesn’t take any time. 

It’s time we stop bending over.  It’s time we start reminding congress who they work for!  They work for you!  Remind them!  Tell them what you want!!!

1 comment:

  1. Right On Andrew-- It is so easy to get hold of one's elected representatives online there is no excuse for not doing it. I've even sent emails to the White HOuse to tell Obama I think he's doing a great job:-)

    ReplyDelete