Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Night! Outta Sight! Kool & the Gang in “Jungle Boogie”

There was this guy on Digg this week talking smack in the comments section of one of my submissions about my disco videos.  Actually, he applied them to two buddies he was verbally sparing with.  I’m not going to reveal any names because you know who you are. 

I shouldn’t have to explain this, but know that I put up fun videos up on Friday nights because they’re fun and it’s Friday.  Now, I’m fully aware of how, generally speaking, conservatives don’t know how to have fun, let alone have any taste, but this isn’t for you.  This is for the party people that like to let loose on the weekend. 

With that in mind, please enjoy the incredible tough funk of old ass Kool & the Gang with “Jungle Boogie”:

1 comment: