Monday, June 8, 2009

Man, It’s Gonna Be A Rough Week

Well, at least it’s starting to be a rough week.  It’s quite possible things will loosen up mid-week, but as of right now, I don’t think I’m going to be able to post as frequently as I normally do.  At the very least, I hope to have at least one post a day.  With luck, I’ll be back to full speed shortly.

Might I suggest subscribing to the official “Andrew T. is on the Cut” RSS feed.  It’s real easy.  Just click the big orange button with the white quarter circles to the right and choose your favorite reader.  Most home pages (i.e. Google, Yahoo!) and email clients (i.e. Outlook & Thunderbird) accept RSS feeds.  That way, you’ll never miss a post and know exactly when I’m workin’! 

Thanks to all who have been tuning in and following along.  I enjoy your comments and appreciate your support!

-The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment