Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Please, Take Part in Andrew T.’s Customer Appreciation Survey! Tell Me How I Can Make This Site Better For You!

Over on the right, you will notice that I have created a quick poll in the hopes of finding out what you, my loyal readers, are enjoying the most about Andrew T. is on the Cut.  Yesterday was the site’s four month birthday.  I enjoy creating the blog and I hope you enjoy reading it.  That said, I have tried a couple of different things on different days and would like to know what you dig the most.  So, please, take a second to complete the survey.  As always your comments are welcome.  You can either email me at andrewt@andrewtisonthecut.com or leave me a comment for all to see here.

As always, thanks for your patronage!

-The Management

2 comments:

  1. Well Andrew, I love your blog as it is--since I'm a political junkie I love your smart-ass liberal take on what's going on politically here in the land of the free and the home of the brave BUT I also find your week-end videos fun--especially the cartoons-- and a nice change of pace. so there you go--just keep on blogging:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Pinkie! I always appreciate your input! I'm also very happy that you are enjoying things!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete