Friday, June 5, 2009

Quote of the Day from Gov. Mitch Daniels of Indiana

This comes from a good friend.  Just so you know, Gov. Mitch Daniels (R-IN) ran as “My Man Mitch.”  I can assure you, he’s not my man.  Unfortunately, there was no good opponent to unseat him.  Believe me, I tried.

One more reason to hate My Man Mitch -

QUOTE OF THE DAY from The Political Wire

"We need to accept the role of the loyal opposition much more gracefully than our opponents did. If you haven't noticed, the meanest people in politics are on the American left."

-- Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels (R), quoted by the AP, saying Republicans must be more "friendly" if they are to "emerge from the political doldrums."

Believe me when I tell you, this guy is a dick.  He’s subtly making a name for himself nationally as he gave the Republican Weekly Address last week.  I’ll save you the trouble and let you know that it was more, twisted Republican reasoning on global warming.  Also, he was one of the Republican Governors who were speaking out against the stimulus package.  To his credit, he knew when to quit, unlike this Bozo and this dumb ass.  Keep an eye on him. 

You know, maybe he’s right.  Maybe we are the meanest people in politics.  I mean, I just called him a dick and two other governors a Bozo and a dumb ass.  Frankly, it’s too easy.  It’s like fishing with dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment