Friday, June 26, 2009

The Results of Andrew T.’s Customer Appreciation Survey Are In!

A couple of weeks ago, I had asked you, my loyal readers, to tell me what AtiotC can do for you.  I was interested to know what you liked about the blog and what you wanted to see more of.  The choices were:

  • More news & politics (especially on the weekends)
  • More light fare (music and humor)
  • Perfect balance (don’t change a thing)
  • Reading this blog is agonizing (please, stop the madness and shut it down!)

Before I destroyed the poll all together by messing with my template, I managed to get 14 responses, which I thought was pretty good for my first poll.

One person wanted more news & politics.  I take that to mean you like my analysis and the presentation, so thank you one person. 

Three people wanted more light fare.  Sadly, I haven’t lived up to my end on this request this week.  I’ll do what I can to unearth some good laughs and grooves.  That said, you can always find more obsessions, laughs, and general nonsense over at ATiotC’s sister site, Back to Saturn X.

Five people felt that I had the perfect balance.  Thank you for both your support and patronage.  It warms me to know that I’m pushing all the right buttons and you five are enjoying it.

Finally, five find me to be agonizing.  To which I say, I live to fuck with you.  I’m not going anywhere.  I don’t write this for you.  I write it for the other nine and those like them.  Of course, you are always welcome to disagree on my positions and civilly debate in the comments, but I’m not here for you.  If you don’t like it, find some other site to keep you warm because this ain’t it.

So there you have it.  The first Andrew T. Customer Appreciation Survey was a great success, at least in my book.  Frankly, I’m flattered that 14 people took the time to respond.  I really enjoy blogging and am happy that there are those of you out there that are enjoying it with me.  I figure that the longer I do this, the better I’ll get, so stick with me, ok?  If I ever say something that’s so far gone, don’t be afraid to let me know.  I also hope to be changing the look of the page soon and am working on a new design now, albeit slowly.

Thanks again for tagging along!  I’m extremely excited about the future and hope that AtiotC is a big part of bringing that future to you!

-The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment