Friday, July 17, 2009

ATiotC Programming Note

I just wanted to quickly let everybody that I am currently on a much needed vacation.  Now, I’m not going anywhere special, but I do plan to stay busy with things that need to be cared for around the house.  Therefore, I’m afraid I’m not going to be posting this next week as much as I like.  I might find some time while I enjoy my morning coffee, but I won’t be at my computer all day digging for fresh stories.  I do intend to honor the weekend schedule, so look for a fresh cartoon tomorrow morning and a trashy movie tomorrow night. 

This is a good opportunity to suggest subscribing to the ATiotC RSS feed.  Either click the orange button with the white quarter circles on the right to subscribe to your favorite browser or home page.  If you don’t like that idea, just enter your email in the field under the orange button to receive daily inbox joy.  Either way, you’ll never miss a post!

That’s all for now.  Thanks for your patronage!

-The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment