Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun With Sarah Palin’s Steaming Pile of a Farewell Staring the Santa Cruz City Council Idiot and William Shatner!

I just spent the last twenty or so minutes choking back vomit while sitting through the Sarah Palin “I’m quitting on you, but look at how much I’ve done and look at what I will do in the future” steaming pile of a speech she gave on Sunday.  See, I came across two funny pieces of video today, and in order to put everything in context, I had to watch the speech for myself.  Now, I’m not going to get into specifics about what I didn’t like about the speech, or why I don’t like Palin, or why I find her to be the most frightening individual in American politics today (well, I might, if you ask nice).  I’ll save that for when she wins the Republican nomination for President. 

No, today, I want to share the two clips I saw, because they’re damn funny.  First, there’s a mash-up over on the Huffington Post where they take the Santa Cruz idiot I shared yesterday and mix her into Palin’s speech.  It’s extremely amusing.  Sadly, the Huffington Post doesn’t allow for embeds, so head on over by clicking here.  Second, William Shatner was on Conan O’Brien last night and did his best, beat delivery of the speech.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment