Thursday, August 27, 2009

Andrew T.’s Essential Blog Tools Now Available for Firefox

I am pleased to announce that my latest gift to the blogosphere is now available.  “Andrew T’s Essential Blog Tools” is a collection of Firefox add-ons that I have found make my life as a blogger a little easier.  As of today, there are twelve applications that help me with research, bookmarking, finding and using photos and videos, and staying up to date on current events.  These are some pretty slick tools and all work inside my Firefox browser. 

You can find the collection here.  Use only what works for you.  I like to experiment and find that they’re easy to remove if I don’t like them.  If you don’t have Firefox and want to give it a spin, download it here.  There are over 5,000 different tools and toys you can add to it. 

Ok, enough with my obvious love affair with Firefox.  Check out the collection and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment