Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Word About Blog Experiements and a Good Cartoon...Yep, That's About the Size of It

I should tell you up top that I am experimenting with some different online tools. For example, I am using two new tools on the blog. I installed a new comments setup that allows for replies. I also have an instant search where you highlight a quote or phrase and a bubble will appear with a number of search options appear. Click one to search that highlight. Give them a try and let me know how it worked for you. If it's slow or worthless, I'll ditch them.

For this, I'm trying a service that allows me to clip sections of sites for instant posts. I don't know if this will suit my purposes or not, but I won't know unless I try.

Having said all that, here's an editorial cartoon that is deadly accurate. Enjoy!
clipped from www.seattlepi.com
 blog it

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't know how excited I am about this clipmarks business.  A copy and past would ultimately look better, No?

    ReplyDelete