Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy College Football Eve!!!

I don't think I can overstate how excited I am today.  Simply put, I love fall Saturdays because I love college football and today is like Christmas Eve.

I love watching Gameday on ESPN.  I love noon Big Ten games.  I love the 3:30 big games...ND on NBC...SEC on CBS...Big Ten or Pac Ten or Big Twelve on ABC.  I love the ABC/ESPN Primetime games.  I love the late West Coast games that start at 10:30 eastern and don't end until 2 am.  I love it all.

Now, I don't think it's a secret that I'm a huge Notre Dame fan.  TaliDan has been great the last couple of weeks sharing clips from classic games, getting us fired up for tomorrow.  I'd like to follow in his footsteps with this lovely recap of the ass kicking ND applied to USC in 1988.  Yeah, it's 21 years ago, and the tables have turned in USC's favor, but they'll get theirs soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment