Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NPR-Author Discusses “The Death of Conservatism”

First, let me start by saying how sorry I am that this is my first post of the week.  I’ve been very busy doing the things I should be doing, which keeps me out of trouble, like, for example, posting to this blog.  Ha!

Anyway, I haven’t had much time to check the headlines, but I did come across this segment from yesterday’s “All Things Considered.”  Robert Siegel sat down with author Sam Tanenhause to discuss his new book “The Death of Conservatism”.  While the title may excite a liberal on the surface, I think the more important point is that our democracy works better when we have two healthy parties keeping each other honest.

Please take a moment to listen as I found it to be a very fascinating discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment