Friday, September 18, 2009

O’Reilly Supports Government Health Care Option

I must give credit where credit is due.  Yes, he talks out of his ass 99% of the time.  That leaves 1% for gold like this:

O’REILLY: But you know, I want that, Ms. Owcharenko. I want that. I want, not for personally for me, but for working Americans, to have a option, that if they don’t like their health insurance, if it’s too expensive, they can’t afford it, if the government can cobble together a cheaper insurance policy that gives the same benefits, I see that as a plus for the folks.

Watch it:

Because he’s getting so much positive, liberal press, I’m sure he’ll come back tonight and stress that he believes that the public option will never happen, which will be consistent with the first part of the clip.  Regardless, this is a rare moment of Fox balance.  You know, like a Yeti sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment